Saturday, October 21, 2006
Yesterday,my sister's 19th bday.I meant to get her a prezzie but in the end got a card instead.Not any cheapo card.And not one with readily typed out words inside either.I think writing your own message is more,uh,meaningful and natural.I have nooooooo idea what kind of prezzie suits my sister.Make-up?Uh,the colors I might fall for mightn't agree with her.Shoes?Pooey,I'd probably choose just the pair she couldn't walk in.
And today, my mom talked me into going to China again for hols.And signed up for a tour too.A 9day one.I am not feeling very enthusiastic though.My mom has friends on the trip.My sister is not going.My father's secretary is there,for god's sake.My ipod nano needs a computer for it to charge.There's going to be long coachbus rides there.It's going to be winter there.So basically,I will go there and DIE.
and do you know what I will die of?
Boredom,that's what.And longing for solitaire and limitless music.I miss my zen micro already.I didn't need a computer for it to charge.I hope my father will bring along his laptop,or buy me three more batteries for my ipod.One battery=12 hrs(supposedly but I doubt it.Highly).So 4 batteries=48hrs...
wait...thats only two days!
it's going to be a bummer holiday.oh beloved europe,i must wait til next year.
By the way,I love Dorothy Perkins.The brand.And they are having a sale too!I'm so glad I visited their Suntec outlet today.
i thought the world of you
8:31 PM